Oldham Carers Centre
Oldham Carers’ Services offer a range of free services for unpaid carers across Oldham.
If you care for a partner, family member or friend who could not manage without your help, then you are a carer.
Oldham Carers’ Services can assist you with information and advice about:
- Health issues
- Volunteering opportunities
- Carers rights
- Carers employment issues
- One-to-One Practical and Emotional Support
- Carers Assessments
- Carers Personal Budgets (subject to eligibility)
- Signposting / Referrals to Social Services and Other Providers
- Oldham Carers Emergency Support Scheme (OCESS)
- Activities / Talks / Training
Tel: 0161 770 7777 option 2