Amparo Suicide Liaison Service
Amparo was set up to provide support to anyone who has been affected by suicide within Merseyside & Cheshire. (Unfortunately the service is not available to Sefton residents)
This may include members of the deceased family, a partner, friends, work colleagues, ‘found by person’, this list is not exhaustive and is meant only as a guide.
The service provides:
• One to one support from an Amparo Liaison Worker
• Full needs assessment completed
• Information, emotional and practical support
• Liaising with other agencies such as the Coroners Office and Police
• Support at Inquest
• Help with any media enquiries
• Help overcoming isolation
• Referrals and signposting to other statutory and voluntary services as required
Ring 0330 0889 255 for further information and an Amparo Liaison Worker will contact you.